Sunday, September 9, 2007

August 27, 2007

August 27, 2007

Well, we ventured out to the mall today. It actually went fairly well. We waited until I finished nursing Christopher and then we left post haste. I took the front Snugli carrier with us, and although he was fairly fussy while we ate (which we did when we first got there), once we got to moving around he fell asleep fairly quickly and stayed asleep. I’m guessing that he slept for about 2 hours (maybe 2 ½) while we walked around the mall and shopped some. Jay and Cindy both got new shoes and I bought 4 nursing tops – and I only spent $51 for all of them! I can’t believe I went to the mall, bought 4 tops (specialty ones no less) and only spent $50 bucks. I just didn’t think that was possible!! Tonight, Chantelle is going to watch Christopher (not sure if she’ll have the girls or not) and Jay, Cindy, Tim and I are going to go out to eat and maybe shoot pool afterwards. I think we’ll have a good time.

Chris is in his swing right now, he’s been fighting sleep for a little while, but he’s finally calmed down and I think he might end up passed out…hey a girl can dream, right!


So I should finish some stuff before our double date. I need to fold/hang up Tim’s work clothes and I’m sure there’s other stuff I need to do too; There usually is!

***8:50PM – Dinner was great; we went to Carabbas and were going to head to play pool but decided to stop off at the house to drop off food and check on Chris. Chantelle needed to get her girls home (school night) so we decided to call it a night – besides, Tim needs to go back to work. Apparently it’s a job that has to be done by tomorrow morning. All in all, it was a great night.

No comments: