Sunday, September 9, 2007

August 26, 2007

August 26, 2007

Christopher had a pretty good night last night, even though I was certain he wouldn’t. I thought he’d be too tired to sleep well…that goodness for swaddling!!! Jay and Cindy came into town last night (Saturday the 25th) and will be here until Wednesday the 29th at which point Christopher and I will take them up to Columbia South Carolina for Leon’s boot camp graduation.

It’s going very well so far – we’ve really enjoyed our visit. We went to Dick’s Wings last night. They took my car this morning to go to church and then ate Chinese food at Mandarin Buffet. When they got back they went to look at Swivel gliders with me. I found the one I wanted, but Tim thought it was a little high priced. After looking around at 3 other stores we decided that the first one was a really great deal for the quality chair that it was (the other ones were either more expensive or REALLY cheaply built). Luckily, Jay and Cindy were my witnesses to this fact. I think we are going to get the first one that I really liked. Now it’s just a matter of if we get the floor model (a light, mint green that matches the room décor) or whether we wait and get another color. If we wait, it will probably take like 4 weeks for us to get it in….UGGGHHH!!!!!!
Before I was thinking we should get the green, but the more I think about it the more I think we might want to wait and get a color that is more likely to go with a future decorum – maybe blue (GO YANKEES)!

I guess I’m going to go hit the hay before the boy wakes up. Until next time!

No comments: