Sunday, September 9, 2007

August 20, 2007

August 20, 2007

Not sure if I mentioned the fact that when Chris sneezes he usually coos right afterwards. It’s unbelievably cute! Oh and yesterday, I noticed that when he’s nursing and about to fall asleep, he starts cooing. Again, so unbelievably cute. Right now he is sitting in his swing staring at the mobile. We use to have a hard time keeping him in the swing…at least happily.

Bill Moulder called today – it looks like he is taking the 2 classes I was going to have and he is in dire need of some help. I told them I would do what I could (mostly give him what I used last year), but I’m a little afraid this MIGHT turn into more of a commitment than I wanted…at least if Bill’s tone is any indication! I’ll just have to stand firm that I will NOT be doing all of his preparations for class. I know he’s only getting $10/hr, but that’s $10/hour more than I’M getting!

No comments: