Sunday, September 9, 2007

August 12, 2007

August 12, 2007

Second time at church. Does pretty well. Took to nursery after music portion was over (Tim plays drums for the contemporary service). Nicole and Jessica (twins that were in the basketball camp at Mandarin Middle School that I helped with) help out in the nursery, so they watched him. Said he did just fine.

I have my first (hopefully only) clogged milk duct – right side near arm pit…..OUCH!! Chris is getting to eat any time he cries. Right now he’s on the floor on the mat that Grammy gave him filling up his diaper (which he also did last week during church – Tim was bright red and crying he was laughing so hard)

Teachers go back to school tomorrow, and I just keep thinking to myself how lucky I am that I get to stay home with Chris. Funny how I was a little disappointed not to be going b ack at all when Tim first mentioned it! I just love the little guy so much and can’t even begin to imagine not being with him! I am so blessed to have such a wonderfully supportive husband. Thank You God!!!

No comments: